Our always-on SDK was the first to market and provides the ability harness both active and passive location signals from your app users with minimal battery usage.
What is a Location SDK?
A powerful signal of intent
- An SDK is a piece of software that runs inside mobile apps and allows for the detection of location signals
- It is always-on and running in the background of an app (when enabled by the user)
- SDKs can be used in conjunction with beacons to provide more granular location insights to power a multitude of use cases
How can I apply a Location SDK to support my business needs?
- Understand your shopper’s context, preferences, and real-world movement to better service and build loyalty.
- Geofence your stores and competitor stores to deliver personalized offers
- Use beacons to track aisle/dept traffic and determine length of stay and frequency of visits
- Create BOPIS efficiencies for customers and staff such as contactless/curbside pickup
- Track visitation peaks and lulls (day of week, time of day)
- Send customers a reminder to redeem their loyalty points while at the checkout counter.
- Geofence your establishments and competitor establishments and send coupon notifications to incentivize customers to stop in.
- Highlight special menu offerings by day part and/or weather to encourage visitation
- Send personalized messages to Rewards program members to increase engagement and drive loyalty
- Increase operational efficiencies for drive-thru or curbside pickup via beacons
- Identify when VIP’s arrive to better service them
- Greet guests by name when they enter the lobby
- Send personalized messages to Rewards program members based on visitation patterns
- Promote hotel bar / restaurant with special offers, new menu items, and special events
- Notify guests of shuttle whereabouts when they arrive at the airport
- Geofence auto dealerships, real estate offices, shopping centers, etc. to push financing offers
- Understand the customer’s journey inside and outside of your branch
- Improve customer experience upon arrival at your branch by greeting customers by name
- Promote sponsored events by sending location-triggered messages when customers are nearby
- Drive revenue through in-stadium push messages around special offers (apparel, food/beverages).
- Enhance customer experience by delivering fans’ in-app orders directly to their seat.
- Track dwell times at ticket booths, concession stands, bathrooms, etc. to streamline logistics.
- Extend partner messaging to fans as they walk by in-stadium ads on walls or other signage.
Gimbal Location SDK
Simplify the pickup experience
An enhanced version of our Location SDK for brands looking to seamlessly integrate their curbside pickup and drive-thru experiences. New features include Order Mode and Arrival Mode, built to capture real-time order information and track customer whereabouts.