Smarter tech for better marketing
Geofencing technology acts as a virtual boundary that triggers an action when a mobile device crosses over it.
This type of technology is extremely useful when you are looking to:
- run location-based advertising
- reach audiences with push notifications
- understand where your app users go in the physical world, and
- measure the effectiveness of your marketing
Gimbal’s technology allows for the dynamic creation of radial (circular) or polygonal (custom shaped) geofences.
Better yet, choose from a library of pre-built, human-verified premium geofences that include thousands of locations for the top brands across industries and categories below.
Get in touch
One tool, dozens of applications
- Advertising/Marketing – Send contextually relevant messaging and build experiential consumer journeys utilizing the most accurate location data in the industry
- Building Audiences – Create new audiences based on how often people visit your locations or other locations of interest, including duration of stay
- Competitive Analysis – Set up triggers around competitive locations to understand your audience’s activity with competitors
- Analytics/Insights – Understand how your audiences move about the world and further segment based on location learnings
- Monetization: Learn and improve audience segmentation and apply to other revenue streams (advertising, sponsorships, data partners, etc.)
Built to win
Location-driven products for advertising and marketing
We build tools so you can translate location data into intent, measurement, and analytics for your businesses.
Mobile coupon app company, SnipSnap, generated a 233% increase in open rates with location triggers utilizing Gimbal’s geofence technology
“Location-based push messaging in a native app is an excellent way of driving engagement.”
COO, Slyce (owner of SnipSnap)
Gimbal’s technology not only enabled geo-conquesting of competitor lot visits, but also measured an average dwell-time of 69 minutes at Fox Dealer locations, proving the effectiveness of the location-driven campaign.
“The ability to measure actual lot visitations based on dwell time is an innovative solution and helps validate advertising spend.”
CTO, Fox Dealer
Grow your business with the power of location
Implement the tool Fortune 50 companies use to power their mobile applications