Connection with and for your shoppers
Today’s consumer expects more: more choice, more felxibility, and more speed. Deliver seamless omnichannel experiences and connect expectation with reality.
In the bag
Your shopping list of strategies and insights
Shoppers come to expect experiences that are catered to them. How can retailers understand a shopper’s context, preferences, and real-world movement to better service and build loyalty?
- Geofence your stores and competitor stores to deliver personalized offers
- Use beacons to track aisle/dept traffic and determine length of stay and frequency of visits
- Target customers with complementary product ads based on aisle/shelf insights
- Track visitation peaks and lulls (day of week, time of day)
- Understand traffic patterns within stores to help with logistics (i.e. displays, flow between departments)
- Create BOPIS efficiencies for customers and staff such as contactless/curbside pickup
- Send upsell/cross-sell messaging when customer arrives
- Trigger in-app messages such as product info when customers are shopping in store
- Send customers reminders to use retail credit card while making an in-store purchase
- Use location analytics to drive online sales via push messages as a follow-up to store visit.
No delay with On-the-Way
When frictionless pickup matters
Don’t Make Your Customers Wait
Order fulfillment is all about efficiency, speed, and convenience. From ETA updates to automated customer pickup instructions, Gimbal’s On-the-Way suite brings seamless experiences to BOPIS and curbside pickup.
More apps trust Gimbal for location intelligence than other Location SDK providers
as measured by total apps with the Gimbal SDK by MixRank in 2022
Augment your omnichannel strategy by harnessing the power of location and CTV
Macro & Micro-Location
Only solution provider with built in-house software and hardware technology to measure visitation with precision – from store entrance down to the shelf
Security and Quality
Grade A security rating by McAfee, EU-US Privacy-Shield certified, GDPR & CCPA compliant, SDK optimized to reduce battery drain
mean to your bottom line?
“In the omnichannel environment, physical stores will continue to play a role.”
– Dana Telsey, CEO, Telsey
Transform the retail experience
From in-store to online, complete the consumer journey from message to purchase